ESC30 - Capacity Building with Youth
With our "Capacity Building with Youth" project, which is carried out by us, BEKAM and supported by the Turkish National Agency, it is aimed to contribute to the young people, who are our target audience, to be more prepared and conscious individuals in the face of new competence areas and problems emerging in the changing and developing world, and to support them in gaining competence in these areas. The target audience of this project, in which a subject will be evaluated each month in the presence of experts, is young people between the ages of 18-30.
Topics to be evaluated in the project are: "Digitalization and Disinformation in Social Media", "Good Practices on Youth Studies", "Career Planning for High School and University Students", "Environmental Sustainability, Climate Change and Conservation of Energy Resources", "Adaptation of Young Volunteers to Civil Society Studies" and Motivation", "Good Practices for Refugee Young People's Social Cohesion", "Youth's Participation in Democratic Life", "Positive Effects of Sports on Substance Abuse and Youth Avoiding Crime", "Project Writing, Planning and Management".
The trainings will start on Saturday, May 13, 2023.
- Good Practices on Youth Studies - Adem Er ✓
- Digitalization and Disinformation in Social Media - Enes Günaslan ✓
- Career Planning for High School and University Students - Tayyibe Gerçek ✓
- Environmental Sustainability, Climate Change and Conservation of Energy Resources - Rabia Aldemir ✓
- Adaptation and Motivation of Young Volunteers to Civil Society Studies - Celal Er ✓
- Good Practices for Refugee Youth Social Cohesion - Şehadet Gerçek ✓
- Participation of Young People in Democratic Life - Mehmet Ali Eminoğlu ✓
- Positive Effects of Sports on Substance Abuse and Avoidance of Crime by Youth - Hüseyin Rahmi Açıkkol ✓
- Project Writing, Planning and Management - Ömer Faruk Kavuncu ✓